Sunday, November 8, 2009

Witches' Ball, a/k/a Halloween - Part 3

Last night was the Witches' Ball in Montclair, NJ, co-hosted by Mystic Spirit Metaphysical Shop and Everything Akasha. I'd never been to it before, because it usually conflicts with my own Halloween party, but this year they held it a week later, and so I was able to go.

Me, miss a costume party? Not if I can help it!

My friend came over earlier in the evening, to be painted as The Morrigan, and Irish goddess. This was the picture from which I was working:


Kerry didn't have the head circlet or armbands, so here's what I did:



For myself, I saw this as another opportunity to wear my new pirate garb, so I went as a dead pirate:


Simply because I didn't feel right going to a costume party unpainted!


It was hilarious how many people apologized for saying it was creepy, when that's exactly what I was going for!

After the party, my husband and I stopped at the Wendy's drive-through because he was hungry. I was driving, and scared the bejeezus out of the two women at the window, who then proceeded to call over other employees to look at me.

All in all, a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment